Tuesday, December 16, 2008

so i suck at blogging...

Between the hellish fall semester (which is FINALLY over, thank GOD), work, and my developing social life, it's been hard to find time to blog.

i mean, seriously ya'll, i didn't know being 21 was so fun! don't get me wrong-- the fact that i barely made rent this month was stressful. but it's better than the stress of playing Mom to two kids. I do not regret anything.

so right... i LOVE my job. Let me go ahead and risk sounding like a nerd and let you know that 90% of the time work is like a part of my social life. We're all pretty much like one big dysfunctional family. seriously. i love it. i love my coworkers...some more than others, but hey...what's a dysfunctional family without playing favorites?? lol
not to mention i spend a lot of my time off at work too... i mean, who can turn down free coffee and good company?

So yeah.
job = good. (job+more hours= even better...lol)
friends = awesome.
semester over = BEST THING EVER. hahaha...

ok. well. i'm out to arizona for christmas. sorry to you STL ppl who were hoping i'd be there for the holidays... i might head up that way before classes start in january if i can afford it.

No comments: