Monday, June 29, 2009

this love

this love i have for you is different than before.

it seems now i'm walking around

content living life for you

knowing that you're watching me love

loving me back even more.


the smile on my face

and the smile in my heart

can't begin to express my love

this love is more than i can fully understand,

its hard even to recieve


because i know i don't deserve it

i know i never earned it

i know i'll never be good enough

but all that matters to you is that

i'm yours.


it's so much more than just the feelings

it's knowing you have found me

you're in my heart and all around me

and my soul can't get enough

it's fiendish and screaming for you


this love is all i need

this love is how i breathe

it is every part of me

without i don't make sense

this love is who i am.




No comments: